Tuesday, November 3, 2009

One of the best songs

I usually don't analyze music as I believe there are some things that should simply be enjoyed. but given how much I like this song I couldn't help but ask why do I like this one so much?

The song I am talking about is 'Aj din Chadeya' in the movie 'love aajkal'. This song, I have realized, is liked so much by me because it is a perfect package of everything.

The rhythm is undoubtedly amazing, hats off to Pritam Chakraborty, but it is complemented perfectly by the really soothing voice of Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and the really touching lyrics by Irshad Kamil.

So you see, this song is an amazing blend of perfectly complementing music, lyrics and voice. All three are individually enough to make a very good song on their own and they have come together in this song. No wonder I am such a big fan of this.