Monday, December 14, 2009

Currency Trading Adventures

I have started trading EUR:USD pair with equity of 10,000 Euros since 4th of December. On day one I was up 30% and since then had a roller-coaster ride and at one point was down almost 28%

here is the chart of my results



at this point I am up 14% with one open position of Short 150,000 EUR and have decided I will start off keeping a trading log on this blog itself. so now on the blog will act as both, My opinion board and my trading log.

So here goes:

Given the current chart and my open position of Short 150,000 EUR which I entered at average price of 1.47589 I have decided to exit this position at 1.46251.

If this position is closed as planned I will be up 2007 USD after considering all costs.

I am hoping to make this move and then move forward on other trades.

A look at the 10 min chart



My Order book and open position as of this moment